Things may be a little different for a while, but some things haven’t changed. The safety and well-being of our teams and guests continues to be our number one priority. We’re committed to adjusting to a new way of doing things and we’re putting extra measures in place to ensure a safe experience for everyone. We are lucky to have lots of different room spaces and a large beer garden and have a plan on how to best utilise the space with your safety in mind.
This is a new normal for the business so please bear with us and speak to us personally if you have any concerns.
* Bookings and arrival times will be staggered.
* Tables will be fully sanitised between each customer.
* We’ll be promoting a ‘one way’ guest flow, with clearly signposted entrances and exits.
* We have been asked by the Government to collect contact data for 3 weeks which will require a phone number and/or email.
* All of our team will receive training on best practice and continued support when it comes to cleaning, hygiene and social distancing.
* Upon arrival at the pub staff will show customers to their table.
* Orders for food and drink can only be made with a table number.
* We have simplified and shortened our menu to allow for less staff in the kitchen. We still feel this offers lots of choice for all.
* Tables will be spaced in accordance with government guidelines.
* Online ordering will be available for all to use via your phone as well as full table service for inside tables (socially distanced).
* Cutlery and condiments will be brought over to the table, once guests have ordered.
* Sanitising stations will be located throughout the pub for guest usage.
* Toilets will operate on a one in, one out system.
* Staffing levels will be reduced, please be patient during busy times.
* Bookings are strongly advised.
Please contact us on 01822 820242 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a table or for any further information.